iLiad eBook Reader Downloader (ongoing project)
The software was designed to seamlessly deliver the subscribed publications to an iRex iLiad eBook Reader device
It has the following features:
- The user can manage his subscriptions using a dedicated web page. After registration the user can choose the list of publications to be delivered. This data is saved into the database.
- Once the iLiad device senses the presence of a wireless network, it downloads the subscribed publications. Synchronization can be performed manually or at user-defined intervals.
- Written entirely in C++.
- The LS Communication Server performs the communication between the components of the system.
- The administration site is generated by the Form Wizard which is software for rapid and flexible user interface creation. The Form Wizard is based on PHP and communicates with the LS Communication Server.
- The publications are downloaded using FTP protocol.
- LS Transport for Klacska Polska, LLC
- Geomarketing system for Axonactive AG
- Map integration for Orlen Gaz (pilot project)
- LS Communication Server (internal project)